Buying the right MAP Tray Sealer wouldn’t be so hard if you know your specs, right? Well, it’s not the case for everyone. Not all buyers end up with a unit they really need. Most of them even shell out money for the wrong equipment.
Does this mean you must painstakingly assess each equipment’s part? Check where it was engineered? Nope. You just have to be perceptive about providing your requirements. Also, you have to identify what feature really matters to you.
Be clear about your needs.
First, make sure you are providing the right specifications to the vendor. Write an URS or a User Requirements Specification. Click here Perfect Automation
On that particular document, you can write a list of instructions and preferences. These may include your brand of choice, speed requirement, sizes, and where you’re planning to place the MAP Tray Sealer. You can even ask for diagrams and maintenance schedules.
By providing a URS, the supplier can give you a proper quote. They can also recommend the appropriate MAP Tray Sealer model for you.
Check the crucial features.
Assuming you are not too comfortable about disclosing a URS, you can assess models on your own, instead. But what are the features should you inspect? You don’t have to go through all its components, unless you want dizziness. Just be clear about your needs. Then, you can inspect what you really prioritise in a MAP Tray Sealer Australia has right now.
Here are some features or options you can check:
- PPM – Sealers’ packing speed can range from 30 to 220 packs-per-minute (PPM). If you’re prioritising speed and quantity, then you should focus on this more.
- Space it will occupy – Sealers with higher PPMs may occupy more space. They can span up to more than 500mm.
- User-friendly – Go for a portable, easy-to-use sealer with touch-screen features. This will increase your employees’ productivity.
- Reliability – Opt for a robust machine and reduce downtime faster.
- Seal and film feed – These must cater to your varying sealing requirements.
- MAP-F – Modified Atmosphere Packaging—of course, make sure the manual indicates this feature.
- Sustainability – Also, look for eco-friendly features. Perfect Seal’s Ecplise182, for instance, features the Eco-cut™ option, which helps reduce film excess.
- Materials it can seal – The sealer must cater to PVC, paper, foil lids, board, or plastic containers, to name a few.
Choosing a supplier
Now, you’ve probably chosen a particular model. However, three to four suppliers are offering it in almost similar prices. How can you know who is the most reliable?
Check their experience and range of products. Experience is important because this implies they have insight in packaging. And by now, they’ve probably made efforts to pass Australia’s food packing standards.
Also, it’s a huge plus if they can do more beyond selling. A good supplier can also educate you about the latest packing innovations.
Now, a seasoned seller of MAP Tray Sealer in Australia, such as Perfect Automation, is a notable example.
Why hire Perfect Automation
With their hands-on 35 years of experience, you won’t lose a wink of sleep. Since you know you’re dealing with a seasoned and reputable company, you won’t be paranoid about disclosing your preferences.
Perfect Automation doesn’t only sell machinery, they also provide other services. They can offer consultancy, service, and even project managing. So, if you’re trying to find MAP Tray Sealer Australia wide, look no further.
Visit https://www.perfectautomation.com.au today.